Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mount Richardson

I prepared my bag for the mt Richardson walk i walked up to browns road and the bus picked me up we arrived at school and went to the mt Thomas room to see who was away then some people went on the bus and some went in cars we got to mt richardson and numbered  off then we started our climb it wasn't that intresting on the way up. Me and zoe were walking together and the last few bits were quite steep we pushed up to the top and finally made it we sat down and put warm clothes on snd ate some food we sat down for abit and soon we had to go back down ;( my feet were killing me at the start of going down I was up ahead and I jumped over this little paddle at the same time as holly and pushed her in to the water and holly had a wet shoe for the rest of the walk. I began to walk with Hayato but he started slowing down and I was alone again I walked by myself until I cought up with Rachel and her dad they stoped for water but I kept going they eventually caught up and I was walking with them again  they stoped again and I kept walking and then there was a steep down hill bit I put my feet in front of me and slide down like that the from there it was basically flat and we were nearly there a kept on walking and walking and soon saw the other people I limped slowly to them and put my bag down and waited for the people way behind us so that we could go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment